This little church, although almost entirely rebuilt in the 1870’s, replaced an early medieval building. The rebuilding followed the original size and shape of the church, and the Victorian architects were careful to use the style of the earlier Gothic builders. The importance for us in the 21st century is that this site has been a place of prayer and worship for about 800 years. It remains a place of peace, quiet and tranquility, a refuge, where we can find a sense of the presence of God.
Our services are intimate and uplifting and all are very welcome.
1st Sunday of every month, 6.00pm, Evensong.
2nd Sunday of every month, 10.00am, High Mass
1st & 3rd Saturdays of each month, 5.30pm, Soul Space
We often hold seasonal events.
To see what else is currently going on: CLICK HERE
To contact us, click here
To view our current newsletter, click here
The Rev'd Maggie Thorne
Rectory phone number: 01844 354626